NFL Futures: Denver Broncos 2023 Win Total Over/Under Odds
Bookmakers expect the Denver Broncos to produce a middle of the road season in 2023, as their over/under sits at 7.5 wins.
Looking to place a futures bet on the Broncos' win total this season? Head to DraftKings and sign up with our link for a first-time depositor bonus!
Broncos: Win Total Odds & Over/Under
|Over/Under||Over Payout||Under Payout||Implied Probability (Over)|
Sign up now to bet on the Broncos' win total with DraftKings!
Denver Betting Insights
- Denver went 7-10-0 ATS last season.
- A total of six Broncos games last season hit the over.
- Denver averaged 325.1 yards per game on offense last season (21st in ), and it ranked seventh on defense with 320 yards allowed per game.
- The Broncos were 4-4 at home last year, but they won just one game on the road.
- Denver won two games as the underdog (2-7) and went 3-5 as the favorite last season.
- The Broncos were 3-9 in the AFC, including 1-5 in the AFC West.
Broncos Impact Players
- Russell Wilson recorded 3,524 passing yards (234.9 per game) with a 60.5% completion percentage last season, while throwing for 16 touchdowns with 11 interceptions. He also had 277 rushing yards on 55 carries and three touchdowns.
- A season ago Samaje Perine churned out 394 rushing yards (24.6 per game) and scored two touchdowns. He tacked on 38 catches for 287 yards and four receiving touchdowns.
- Jerry Jeudy grabbed 67 passes for 972 yards last season while scoring six touchdowns. He was targeted 100 times, and averaged 64.8 receiving yards.
- Zach Allen boasted an impressive stat line of 5.5 sacks, 10.0 TFL and 47 tackles last year.
- Justin Simmons intercepted six passes and tacked on 69 tackles, 2.0 TFL, and seven passes defended last season.
Watch the Broncos this season on Fubo!
Denver 2023 Strength of Schedule
- The Broncos are playing the 12th-ranked schedule this season (based on their opponents' combined win total last year).
- Denver have eight games this season against teams that finished above .500 in 2022. That schedule includes four teams that put up 12 or more victories and two squads with fewer than six wins last year.
- The Broncos have seven teams who made the playoffs last year on their schedule in 2023, and will play nine games against teams favored to make the playoffs this year.
Broncos Postseason Odds
- Odds to Make the Playoffs: +180
- Odds to Win the AFC West: +750
- Odds to Win the Super Bowl: +6500
Not all offers available in all states, please visit DraftKings for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.