The 2023 RBC Canadian Open Odds & Preview: Adam Hadwin
Heading into the final round of the RBC Canadian Open, Adam Hadwin is in 16th place at -7.
Looking to bet on Adam Hadwin at the RBC Canadian Open this week? Keep reading for the betting trends you can use before you make your picks.
Put together your best lineup of golfers and you could win cash prizes! Sign up for FanDuel Fantasy using our link for the best first-time player offer.
Adam Hadwin Insights
- Over his last 14 rounds, Hadwin has scored below par six times, while also carding six rounds with a better-than-average score.
- He has recorded a top-five score once in his last 14 rounds.
- Over his last 14 rounds, Hadwin has finished within three strokes of the best score of the round twice, and within five strokes of the top score of the day on six occasions.
- In his past five events, Hadwin's average finish has been 37th.
- He has qualified for the weekend in two of his past five appearances.
- Hadwin has finished with a better-than-average score in one of his past five tournaments.
Sign up for ESPN+ to get access to PGA Tour Live, which broadcasts the main feed, featured holes and marquee groups from over 35 events per year! Plus, get tons of other live sports, original shows and the full "30 for 30" library. Sign up today!
Over the last year
|Tournaments||AVG Finish||AVG Score||AVG Strokes||Wins||Made Cuts||Top 5s||Top 10s||Earnings|
RBC Canadian Open Insights and Stats
- In Hadwin's previous nine appearances in this tournament, he has finished in the top 10 two times. His average finish has been 30th.
- Hadwin has made the cut five times in his previous nine entries in this event.
- Hadwin last competed at this event in 2022 and finished 35th.
- In the past year, the Tour has played on courses with an average length of 7,301 yards, 37 yards longer than the 7,264-yard par 72 at this week's event.
- Hadwin will take to the 7,264-yard course this week at Oakdale Golf & Country Club after having played courses with an average length of 7,360 yards during the past year.
Hadwin's Last Time Out
- Hadwin finished in the 56th percentile on the eight par-3 holes at The Memorial Tournament presented by Workday, with an average of 3.13 strokes.
- He averaged 4.25 strokes on par-4 holes (of which there were 20) at The Memorial Tournament presented by Workday, which placed him in the 30th percentile of the field.
- On the eight par-5 holes at The Memorial Tournament presented by Workday, Hadwin was better than 44% of the field (averaging 4.75 strokes).
- Hadwin failed to card a birdie on any of the eight par-3s at The Memorial Tournament presented by Workday (the field averaged 1.2).
- On the eight par-3s at The Memorial Tournament presented by Workday, Hadwin had less bogeys or worse (one) than the tournament average (3.3).
- Hadwin carded fewer birdies or better (four) than the field average of 4.5 on the 20 par-4s at The Memorial Tournament presented by Workday.
- At that last competition, Hadwin's par-4 showing (on 20 holes) included a bogey or worse six times (better than the field's average, 8.2).
- Hadwin finished The Memorial Tournament presented by Workday underperforming compared to the field average of birdies or better on par-5s (4.8), with three on the eight par-5 holes.
- On the eight par-5s at The Memorial Tournament presented by Workday, Hadwin carded fewer bogeys or worse (one) than the field average of 1.7.
RBC Canadian Open Time and Date Info
- Date: June 8-11, 2023
- Course: Oakdale Golf & Country Club
- Location: Toronto, Canada
- Par: 72 / 7,264 yards
- Hadwin Odds to Win: +4500 (Bet now with BetMGM!)
Watch live golf without cable on all your devices with a seven-day free trial to Fubo!
All statistics in this article reflect Hadwin's performance prior to the 2023 RBC Canadian Open.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit offer pages for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please play responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.